Special Event Webinar! The Incredible Power of Tax Planning
Time & Location
About the Event
“Long Law Group has been the best kept secret for my business success since 2004. Stephanie and her team have been THE MOST important element in my success. It's not about filing a tax return, it's about tax planning. As the saying goes... It's not how much you make, it's about how much you keep - LEGALLY!” – Amada C.
Did you know that strategic tax planning can have a huge impact on your bottom line? Are you confused about the difference between tax preparation and tax planning, and where the two intersect?
For the first time ever, our firm’s partners, Stephanie Long and Peter McFarland, are teaming up to share how tax planning works at Long Law Group, and why it’s essential for any business to reach its full profit potential. They will give case studies to illustrate how they have saved clients thousands of dollars off of their tax bill by implementing smart tax strategies, such as forming the correct business entity, special considerations for real estate investors, smart depreciation strategies, and numerous other advantages the Tax Code offers.
They will also explain:
- How the tax planning process works at LLG, from start to finish.
- Case studies and examples showing how our new tax planning packages deliver an amazing value.
- How LLG not only gives you tax strategies but actually helps you implement them, too.
- An overview of our NEW customizable tax packages, which include tax preparation, tax planning, audit defense and MORE, all rolled into one predictable monthly investment.
- When the best time is to do tax planning.
Don’t miss this special tax planning event! Most of our clients are delighted to discover that partnering with us for tax planning saves them more in annual taxes than they spend with our firm, each year… and then some!
And, as a special incentive to join us, we will be presenting an exclusive offer, ONLY for attendees of this webinar. We look forward to seeing you there!
To register, CLICK HERE!